Kerajaan sepatutnya takut kepada rakyat. Bukan rakyat yang takut kepada kerajaan
Wednesday, February 02, 2011
For Chinese only !
Year of the Rabbit: 5 Facts About Chinese Astrological sign for 2011.
The Chinese Year of the Rabbit begins on Thursday. The fourth of 12 Chinese animal astrological signs, the rabbit largely represents tranquility and calm. With billions of people around the globe set to celebrate the changing of the animal guard, dollah yankee decided to explore the significance behind the bunny sign.
1. The rabbit is considered a lucky sign. Unlike Western astrology, with its ever-shifting, daily horoscopes, those born under the sign of the rabbit are said to be kind, wise, gentle, considerate and, yes, fashionable.
2. It prompts no shortage of bunny puns. Let's hop right to it: Bunnies are cute. As a result, people can't resist a bunny joke or two when talking about the Year of the Rabbit.
3. It promises a mellow year. Coming between the Year of the Tiger and the Year of the Dragon, which are both reputed for their global tumult, the Year of the Rabbit seems like it will be a piece of cake by comparison, or so claims Online Chinese Astrology:
4. Metal rabbits rule. In Chinese astrology, the rabbit sign is further divided into subcategories: metal, water, wood, fire and earth. The years 1951 and 2011 fall under the metal category. ChineseZodiac.com says metal "gives Rabbits more strength, resilience and determination." As a result, the site says, metal rabbits are "more intense in their actions, whether they're work-related or romantic."
5. When is a Tiger a rabbit? According to Chiff.com, Albert Einstein, Leon Trotsky, Frank Sinatra, Pope Benedict XVI, Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt, Johnny Depp and Tiger Woods were all born in the Year of the Rabbit.
In case you were wondering, the Western zodiac isn't the only brand of astrology to be thrown into crisis over a reputed 13th sign. While astronomers blame the wobble of the Earth to argue for the addition of Ophiuchus to the horoscope column, another animal -- the mouse -- is trying to nudge its way into the party in the Chinese system. Eric Francis of Planet Waves explains:
All your life you thought you were born the Chinese Year of the Tiger -- suggesting you're charming, well liked, not seeking money or power, and craving approval from your family. But if you were born between March 29 and April 1, 1974, you were actually born during the year of the Mouse.The discovery of the 13th animal, the Mouse, has been suspected for a long time. But last week, astronomers challenged the 5,000 year old Chinese zodiac, saying that the years and the dates of the signs are all wrong. "We see the droppings everywhere," said astronomer Kark Punkle.
So, maybe Tiger Woods is really a tiger, and not a rabbit, after all. Here we go again.
I THINK !..I BELIEVE THAT SOCIALISM SHOULD BE POSSIBLE BUT DOUBT THAT IT WOULD WORK HERE IN OUR COUNTRY MALAYSIA....Please feel free to send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a comment, every single one is read,enjoyed and appreciated
Definasi politik bagi aku ..
I born,I grow and I will die here, in Malaysia my mothersland
TYT Tun Dato' Sri Dr.Hj Abdul Rahman Bin Abbas
(orang lama dalam politik)
YB Tuan Lim Guan Eng
Palestine & Hamas Never Will Surrender, Stop The Gaza Genocide !!!